28.9.2017 - Wine and medieval food celebrations in Dětenice
Chateau Dětenice in cooperation with the Kutná Hora winery and the Glass of France organizes:
St. Wenceslas celebrations in Chateau Dětenice
When? 28.9.2017 from 11 am to 7 pm.
- winegrower from the Kutná Hora and Mikulčice wineries
- Bohemian and Moravian wines (Kutná Hora and Mikulčice wineries)
- French wines (ALSASKO, BORDEAUX, JURA)
- Italian wines (VENETO, TRENTINO, TOSCANA)
- roasted pig
- chicken legs
- lamb sausages
- smoked carp, hearts, tongues
- medieval burger
- home-made pastries
- coffee from 2 local roasters Poděbrady and Benátské Vrutice
- Tearoom Kutná Hora
- Mulled wine
- and a lot of more goodies!
Other things to look forward to:
Jousting knights, dancers, witches, live band playing medieval music, Chill Out House - Champagne bar DJs, and of course dozens of barrels of our own home-brewed Dětenice beer.
Gigantic feast with food and drink galore!
ENTRANCE: 50 CZK/adults, children up to 15 years old - FREE!