Welcome to Dětenice Château Resort!
Dětenice is located in the Jičín district on the border of Český Ráj (Bohemian Paradise), near Mladá Boleslav and only 69 km from Prague.
The Dětenice Château Resort consists of a château in the late Baroque style, Medieval Tavern, Château Brewery, Rustikal Hotel, Medieval Hotel and Knights tournaments.
Come and spend a romantic weekend at our resort that will be filled with fabulous moments you will not easily forget!
We will be happy to welcome you at the re-born Dětenice.
OPENING HOURS - JULY, AUGUST
- Daily: 11 a.m. - midnight
- Daily: Medieval show - 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Daily: Classic tours - 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday-Sunday: Witchlike tours - 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Spooky Saturdays - 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Fairy tale Sundays in the Château park - 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Daily: Brewery tour and Dětenice beer brewing demonstration - 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
New Knight tournaments
- Daily except Monday from 2 p.m.
Medieval Hotel Dětenice ****
Medieval Hotel offers 68 highly stylish rooms with bathrooms with free toiletries. The space is dominated by an open fire place which adds medieval heat to the hotel atmosphere. A bellboy will take you up the wooden staircase to the first floor which is scented with wood and burning candles, taking you back to the...View all rooms
Hotel Rustikal ***
The pleasant family-type Rustikal*** Hotel with a capacity of 46 beds (65 including extra beds) is located in the immediate vicinity of the Medieval Tavern and Dětenice Château.View all rooms