Welcome to Dětenice Château Resort!
Dětenice is located in the Jičín district on the border of Český Ráj (Bohemian Paradise), near Mladá Boleslav and only 69 km from Prague.
The Dětenice Château Resort consists of a château in the late Baroque style, Medieval Tavern, Château Brewery, Rustikal Hotel, Medieval Hotel and Knights tournaments.
Come and join us for an epic journey to the Middle Ages!
We will be happy to welcome you at the re-born Dětenice.
OPENING HOURS - SEPTEMBER
- Daily all year: 11 a.m. - midnight
- Daily all year: Medieval show - 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Tuesday - Friday: Classic tours - 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (every odd hour)
- Saturday: Tours with witch - 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (every hour)
- Saturday: Classic Tours - 10:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (every hour)
- Sunday: Tours with princess - 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (every hour)
- Tuesday - Friday: Brewery tour and Dětenice beer brewering demonstration - 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. (every even hour)
- Saturday and Sunday : Brewery tour and Dětenice beer brewering demonstration - 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. (every hour)
- Saturday and Sunday: from 2 p.m.
Medieval Hotel Dětenice ****
The Medieval Hotel offers accommodation in 68 stylishly furnished rooms with private bathrooms. The space is dominated by its open fire place which brings medieval heat to the hotels atmosphere. A bellboy guides you up the wooden staircase to the first floor - lit and scented with burning candles, taking you back to...View all rooms
Hotel Rustikal ***
The pleasant family-style Hotel Rustikal*** with a capacity of 46 beds (65 including extra beds) is located in the immediate vicinity of the Medieval Tavern and Dětenice Château.View all rooms